Monday 30 July 2012

according to my pictures.

Thank goodness for smartphones and camera functions, because otherwise, every day would fly by in a complete blur and I wouldn't remember anything that happens.
So after my computer was "fixed", it lasted for all of less than a week.
Enter my new computer. Ya Ya.
In other news, the Bean has graduated from the bassinet to her crib.  More specifically, she's getting a little too big to comfortably sleep in the bassinet full-time.  (Yes, I cried a little on the inside when I had to put her in her own bed.)
I finally managed to put up the wall decals purchased on etsy
and I think they came out pretty well.
We're gradually getting into a manageable routine, and getting out more often to enjoy the great weather while it lasts.
I'm also able to find time to cook a bit, which is important to me.
The Bean has always been, and continues to be a very good sleeper and good natured girl, and we are very thankful. She really is a relaxed and happy little person... I don't think she got that from me.

Anyone else engrossed in the Olympics?
I'm not sure that we've turned our TV off since the 27th...
Although a lot of the time it's just on in the background because that little Bean of ours is pretty darn cute and it's hard to take our eyes off of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment