Tuesday 7 August 2012

weekend bits & pieces.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
It was a long weekend here in Canada, and it was a good one.

We got all dressed up for a very good friends' wedding.  I think she was quite excited to be in a dress.  I found out quickly (although I suspected...) that trying to carry a floppy infant in one hand, while trying to hold steady a SLR camera in the other, is a near impossible feat.

I swear she's getting heavier by the hour... Those cheeks. I want to squish them all day.  But my favourite are those hand dimples.

The Bean enjoying(?) a serenade by her papa.

We made an outing to our favourite ice cream shop for waffle cones and milkshakes, and went for a quick walk.  She's much more awake now and likes to look around.

The rest of our weekend was spent glued to the couch, watching the Olympics.
Whatever will I do when it finishes next weekend...

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty with your red shoes; and she's precious in her coordinating outfit! Adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete