Tuesday 1 May 2012

holy dance deprivation batman.

If you know me, you know that one of my passions is dance. 
If you don't know me - I love dance. 

When I was young, I was one of those busy little things whose feet barely ever touching the ground, and maybe my mom took me to my first dance class at age 5 in hopes of expending some of that energy.  Whatever the reason, I've been dancing on and off for the past twenty-something years.  So despite knee injuries, many disruptions due to multiple cross-continental moves, and putting aside childhood dreams of going to Juilliard to pursue a far more lackluster and "practical" (not really) degree in science, dance has still managed to become a integral part of who I am. 

 That being said, I have been taking a short hiatus from the dance company on account of this growing bean in my belly, but my very talented friends are putting on a show in June!

For those of you in and around the Toronto area, we'd love to see you there!
This is where you can purchase tickets to the show.  

If you sadly live too far away, or you'd like a sneak preview of the company, here's a fun thing we did last summer.


Go to the Geometrix website for more information about our company! 

I can't wait to be dancing again. 
But in the mean time, I'll enjoy the little bean dancing and jiggling around in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment